Sunday 30 March 2014

A Short Ramble

As it turns out, most of my day today will be spent by waiting for my knees to heal, so I thought the next logical thing to do was write something. I found it quite intriguing how childish Taya turned out to be, but at the time the story and the characters seemed so grown up, not only in years but in readership. So in essence Taya is young adult fiction, and part of a tradition that I have wanted to be a part of for quite sometime.

So I felt like rambling on about whatever came to mind, but my mind mostly ends up thinking about the writing process and what is going to happen next in regards to Taya. Unfortunately I cannot reveal what happens next because I don't want to be a spoiler. In other news, thought I don't know how new this is, we will be rewriting/reworking/editingthecrapof the first few chapters and possibly later chapters as well. We realized that our writing style began to develop and improve upon time, meaning that the beginning was significantly worse than the end. This will be changed, not to worry.

Don't all comment at once, my favourite audience. The cliche roar of silence is too overwhelming for me to concentrate. Maybe I'll post again soon, we shall see.

Peace in Peeps,
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment