Thursday 29 August 2013

AHHH!

AHHHHHHHHHH!
Everybody!
Dear readers.

So this is the last Thursday before school. Ben has been away since last week, and chapter 20 has been in the works since then, I think today I'll wrap it up and start 21. We are moving stupidly slow and we are sorry. Today I almost forgot it was even Thursday, I forgot posting day *face palm*. Luckily I whipped it up before it was no late. Here's the link.

http://tayathewarriorprincess.blogspot.ca/2013/08/chapter-14-cry-of-warrior.html

Tid bit of Interesting Information!
So let's give you two different types of tid bit (reminds me of tim bit... mmmm tim bit #CanadianProbs)
First off, I shall have you all know that my writing partner and I are best friends, BUT when of at school we maybe contact each other two or three times. Nothing ever changes when we both come home through, and we buy each other Christmas presents. :) Hopefully this year there will be a bit more communication because of the blog. *fingers cross*

TAYA TID-BIT TIME!
Yes yes yes, We know that if you read this you probably don't care about our other pages as much... which you should because they are spectacular. BUT, by popular demand, here is an unknown fact about the warrior princess.
As you know, we do a lot of our writing down at a local coffee shop. We love all the employee's there, and they help us when we are creatively stuck. SO, to honour our friends brewing us coffee and deep frying us fritters we write their names into the story.
Ennadia = Dianne (mixed up letters)
Claire-Marie River = Cliare ... (gee we're creative)
Raymond = Andrew (Raymond is a middle name)

I'm  not sure if there is more, but If there our I will send you another list. :)
Take care, sorry about the craziness.
Hey Howdy Hey.
It's ~H

No comments:

Post a Comment