Monday 9 September 2013

Pink Shirt

Hello all of you crazy peoples!

I am no longer in the quaint town of that I was once in... I am now in Toronto... the great and power city. UPDATES. So, here is the plan, we are currently working on 20, and that should be done fairly soon... We will continue to post, every Thursday, with some art here and there. Since chapter 15 has just recently been posted, that marks the halfway of the entire book as we intend to write 30 chapters.. chapter 25 should be the final chapter posted online... after that you have to buy the book in order to read the ending... yes I know... sneaky... BUT we need to find a way to live... sooo... Im sure if you have stuck it out as long as we have, you'll be cool with said proposal.

I have my schedule for the semester and I realized that I have a fair amount of time on my hands right now... So I'll try and get some writing in for you peeps.

I do not have a InterestingTidBit for you today... except that I am wearing a pink shirt... awesome...

Anywho! We are very excited to see this work in progress turn into a full blow book! so look out world! If you have any questions... tweet at us at the side... comment... or.... um, I think those are the only two... 'cause google plus sucks and no one uses it anyway... :D

Signing out,
~B


No comments:

Post a Comment